FAIR Data Innovations Hub is a division of the California Medical Innovations Institute (CalMI2), a non profit biomedical research organization located in San Diego, California. We have a multidisciplinary team of enthusiasts about FAIR Data practices and software development.Learn more about CALMI2
Bhavesh Patel (he/him)
Bhavesh hails from Thiais, France. His expertise lies in modeling (mathematical) and computational simulations. He has also established significant knowledge of software development so he can accurately criticize his team's work. He is passionate about soccer and vegan croissants.
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering (UC Berkeley, 2015)
- M.A. in Mathematics (UC Berkeley, 2014)
- M.Sc. In Mechanical Engineering (UC Berkeley, 2013)
- Diplôme d'Ingénieur, Arts et Métiers ParisTech (2013)
Sanjay Soundarajan (he/him)
Sanjay moved from Sri Lanka to pursue higher education. His published works lie in the application of parallelization in Bioinformatics algorithms, development of Human Computer Interaction devices for accessibility and Big Data analysis. He loves exploring new places and trying out new cuisines.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science (California State University, Fresno, 2020)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science (California State University, Fresno, 2018)
Christopher Marroquin (he/him)
Christopher is a Central Valley native that has experience in desktop development and a focus on systems design and general web development. His hobbies include playing guitar, reading, and going to concerts.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science (California State University, Fresno, 2019)
Jacob Clark (he/him)
Jacob is a full-stack developer out of Fresno, CA that strives to create applications that are performant, easy to use, and create value for users. In his free time, Jacob enjoys reading, rock climbing, and playing basketball.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science (Western Governors University, Salt Lake City, 2021)
Dorian Portillo (they/them)
Dorian is a Guatemalan and Salvadoran frontend web developer with a focus on design and performance. They are non-binary and interested in seeing technology further progress society. During their free time they like spending time with family, playing video games and drinking matcha.
- B.Sc in Computer Science (Cal State University, San Bernardino, 2020)
Ismail Qaddoura (he/him)
Information Technology (IT) Manager
Ismail moved from Jordan to the United States to pursue his IT education. He joined the team in 2020 after running a successful IT company for 25 years. In his free time, he loves to spend time with his family and watch soccer.
- M.Sc. in Information Technology (Coleman University, San Diego, 1995)
- B.Sc. in Information Technology (Coleman University, San Diego, 1993)